Jewelry is a meaningful item that can be passed down from generation to generation. Fine jewelry features 14k and 18k solid gold and precious gemstones that require special attention and care. Read below to learn how to help your jewelry last a lifetime.
How to clean your fine jewelry:
- 14k gold and diamond jewelry can be washed with warm water and mild soap.
- Make sure to rinse your diamond rings and gold necklaces well.
- Dry your jewelry completely with a soft microfiber cloth. Do not use paper towels to clean your jewelry to prevent scratching.
- Natural gemstones such as sapphires and topaz can be fragile, we recommend avoiding using harsh chemicals like cleaning agents and beauty products when wearing your jewelry.
How to clean your 18k gold plated jewelry:
- Clean your jewelry with a dry cotton cloth to renew its shine.
- Extend the lifetime of you piece by avoiding water, cleaning agents, chemicals and beauty products when cleaning your plated jewelry.
- Natural gemstones can be fragile. Do not use paper towels to clean your gemstones as they can cause scratching.
Other jewelry care tips:
- Handle your jewelry with care. Be mindful of tangling and forceful impact.
- Remove your jewelry when washing your hands or using products like cleaning agents and beauty products that could damage precious metals, stones or pearls.
- Protect your fine jewelry by storing your items in a dry area in the provided pink gorjana jewelry case which was included with your purchase.