While at home in Los Angeles in the early months of the pandemic, Lara Adekoya founded Fleurs Et Sel - a boutique bakery that makes the sweetest baked goods in small batches (may we suggest the brownie + oreo + cookie bae bar??).
Today, over a year later, thanks to her hustle, beautiful spirit and a whole lot of charm, her cookies are sought out by actors, musicians and fashionable stars alike (Michael B. Jordan and Issa Rae, to name a few).
EXPLORE WHAT'S IN LARA'S BEACH BAG BELOW:
See more of Lara's beach bag on IGTV @gorjana
1. Fleurs Et Sel Notebook: I bring this everywhere with me - in case of an idea!
2. Snacks: Strawberries, a grab bag of cookies, granola. I'm obsessed.
3. Sunglasses, always!
4. My Canon Camera: Just in case I want to take a photo of a family member or friend.
5. La Neige water bank moisture cream for my face
6. Caudalie beauty elixir: This natural face spray has peppermint in it for a quick refresh.
7. Drunk elephant Virgin Marula luxury facial oil: Another natural remedy for sun-dried skin!